Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   We have a customer with a cluster that originally had four nodes Pub,Sub and two Presence servers. The customer decommissioned the two presence servers awhile ago. We notice when running the diagnose test a Reverse lookup error was being report...

Hi Team,   Can anyone help me, how can i upgrade the hardware as well cucm. Current Hardware : MCS7835 Current CUCM Version : 8.6New Hardware : BE7K  new CUCM version : CUCM 11.5   Action plan which i create:  Step1: DRS Backup of a server.   Step2: ...

Hi i have a customer with a Cisco CUCM +CUC release 11.5.1 the Unity is integrate with office 365 . my problem is when the user is receive a voice message to his email and the user is hear the voice message , the MWI is not turn off , if the user i h...

Good evening everyone, I have installed Viewmail pluggin 11.5 on a Windows 10 Enterprise device and I see it attached in Outlook 2016 under Add-Ons but the play button is not showing. I still have to double click on the wav file to hear the voice mes...

Resolved! CUCM/CUC Rebuild

Hi Experts,   Just want to ask your opinion on this. I am trying to rebuild CUCM/CUC 8.5 server on my UCS server and on an isolated network.    Setup: Laptop ---> Switch <---- UCS   I connected my laptop and UCS server on the switch. My Laptop's IP a...