Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Some users when dial a number they don't remember the number which they want to call, so they dial the 4-5 digits then they look their agenda and before complete the dial numbers the previous has been cleared from the screen. Is it possible to...

Hello, Calls from CUCM towards Lync Response Group fails with a  Normal Call Clearing from CUCM. SIP traces show that when it fails, CUCM doesn't ACK the 200OK with SDP session; instead call towards single Lync user works properly and CUCM sends ACK ...

Cisco 8841 not registering at remote site, after profile change at HQ.Gets IP, can not ping. Phone stuck on registering.Tried configuring alternate TFTP on phone, phone stated could not find.Other VPN phones working, however, did not change these pro...

galaga by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MX200 licensing

Hi Team for a MX200 to be connect to CUCM, must there be a Enterprise License Manager? I Have a user who bought the MX200 with LIC-TP-11X-ROOM license, but they are asked for content of the licensing request provide by the ELM, as per attached pic

LSA4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the CUCM Call Manager is using E164 numbers and the same is imported in CUC, messages are accepted which are coming over the PSTN and distant SIP Trunks, but from the same location, other extensions while leaving voicemail, the system replies " Th...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,8818 is extention i have assigned to ip phone. 66188818 is DID assigned to the same extension(8818) where as 66188818 is also phone number for one of our customer.  when i call from mobile phone i can reach the customer but when i make call from i...

Sonam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are planning to configure the scheduled trace collection in rtmt and we would like to ask some questions regarding the setup. Here is the link that we will use as a reference also. https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and...