Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a vsphere esxi implementation at 6.0U2.  Which is therefore hosting VMware Tools 10.0.6. When upgrading all my UC apps (CUCM, CUC, IMP, UCCX* .. this is special.. as it won't update at all), they initially showed VMware Tools running and updat...

Hello everyone, first of all, this is a lab environment I am talking about, nothing critical. I have no problems setting up the whole bunch again, but I would like to understand what happened to me. Also please note that this is my first real contac...

mpieper by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IMP 11.0 SU2, CUCM 11.0 SU2. Customer is a Windows environment and would prefer to use Cygwin for the MFT. I have Cygwin installed and working as a sFTP server with user name and password login The Cisco docs state that MFT uses the SSH-FS (SSH File ...

My NESSUS Vulnerability Scanner is reporting the following vulnerabilities for my "Cisco Integrate Management Controller". - A format string flaw exists due to improper handling of string format specifiers (e.g., %s and %x) in usernames and host argu...