Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When users call within their company to their co-worker at a different company location, they dial the 2 digit prefix for that location (10, 20, 30, etc.) followed by the 3 digit extension. However if they want to call an extension within their locat...

ekaminsky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can confirm that the following can work:ISR gateway 29xx or 39xx series with CUBE and SRST licensing on it, as normal operation I would like it to function as a CUBE - PSTN connectivity is over SIP trunk, but in case that ...

Stan Budco by Level 5
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an opportunity to integrate Wallboard to Cisco UCCE Hosted Collaboration Suite. I read on this page that 3rd party integration are supported: Third-party integration for recording, wallboard's, workforce management, customer relationship mana...

mnikolic1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Team, I want to get some understanding on installing/ordering CUAC Advanced. I understand if I want to install CUAC Advanced I can download the software from http://cisco-ac.arcsolutions.com/UserWebSite/cisco/ciscoDefault.aspx I can use this setup...