Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I want a particular DN to hit Unity and Play a Greeting, when the Greeting is done, the caller does not need to enter anything they just need to be transferred to an Extension.   I plan the extension to be a Hunt Group. I dont see a setting for Play...

I get this error in one of the log files. Should I be concerned about this? Seems to be an issue with some of my queues. I've attached a screenshot of one of the queues in question. Configuration Information :-  Error Type        : WRN0012  Error De...

Hi, i have the following requirement : All extension for a specific site should go automatically to voicemail after business hours. I have created CTI Routepoints for the extensions to forward them to unity connection and create system call handler...

a.moch by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, my issue is slightly different, I try to migrate from CM 7.1 to 11 using the useful tool PCD for now i stopped all installation process since the PCD version 11 unable to complete the migration task.  simply, i cannot hit the "Browse"...

Hello, we updated a Unity Connection 8.5.1.10000-26 to 8.5.1-12900-7 in front of an upgrade to Version 11.x. We got issues to install the 8.5.1-10000 in VMWare. So the productive Unity Connection is now running 8.5.1-12900-7. We can call Unity and he...