Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Just going to ask if there will be a problem on migrating from MS Exchange to Google Mail. How will this affect our current ability to receive voicemail messages as a .WAV file attachment via email? If you will have a time to discuss what woul...

When I log in to cucm the error message was displayed. Warning : CUCM backup is not running from more than 5 days. >>Backup was stuck in a loop. We tried to cancel the backup but it did nothing. We then restarted the DRF Master and DRF Local service ...

S Sadiq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to configure a 8945 phone to the Call Manager [version 10.5.1]. The phone status in the Call Manager shows "Rejected". Can anyone clarify me on why the phone status shows "Rejected" in the Call Manager? Thanks for your assistance. ...

hi guys . I was testing auto-registration configuration and noticed : - after enabling auto-registration on CM configuration   and hitting Save-ApplyConfig several phones rebooted (no sure all phones or not) and came back . 1) Is it coincidence or no...

All, I have installed PCA standard version and would like to upgrade to Advanced licensing. I have PAK key for Advanced license but I do not how to get license MAC address. I checked admin page and do not have any information on license MAC address. ...

rashmi814 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am facing issue while subscribing extension mobility with User Device profile. In phone services there is extension mobility service present. In Serviceability the extension mobility is enabled. However, not able to subscribe Extension Mobility...

Good afternoon, I thought I'd reach the Cisco experts since I haven't been able to find documentation on this yet... I recently ran a utils diagnose test on the CallManager servers both PUB and SUB and getting different failures - see below; utils ...