Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All, I'm looking to upgrade CUCM from 10.5 to 11.5 and trying to find out if the version of Mediasense, UCCX and Expressway are supported and to confirm from the experts that I'm correct. Currently I have the following: CUCM/CUC - 10.5 UCCX - ...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, I was wondering if I could have some assistance. I was looking to somehow get call manager to output in someway a list of all DNs that it contains, whether that be everything at one or divided by the partitions that we put in place. T...

Hello all,Does somebody know if is possible to monitor the status (up/down) of ISDN interfaces (both E1/T1 circuits and BRI interfaces) connected to voice gateways with prime collaboration assurance standard?In the administration guide of prime colla...

Hi, EveryoneFirst time post here, and first time installing CUCM (any version).I built a VM using a downloaded OVA template for CUCM 6.5.1.10000-43, and the install fails with a critical stop.  Once I figured out how to dump logs to the virtual seria...

seanc by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any recommended Text-to-Speech (TTS) solution that can be integrated directly with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)?The TTS solution from Nuance, for example, requires Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX).The goal here is v...

Unity 8.6 connection to Office 365 fails with Cisco Unity Connection Administration Task Alerts Failed connected to Exchange CAS server at (https://outlook.office365.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml) I can successfully  ping outlook.office365.com a...