Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Is it possible to integrate Provisioning and Assurance using 360 Integration? The administrator should be able to access the PC Assurance & Provisioning server through the same GUI and able to browse various menu items on the application. Th...

Among many other questions I have... I am encountering an issue with PLM that may be just a misunderstanding on my part.I've gotten all of the applications on this pre-configured system updated with new password. I'm able to log into all UIs. Current...

Hello,   I've got a problem with an IM&P 10.5 cluster. There is one Pub and one Sub, in the same subcluster. Subcluster seems fine and users are balanced automatically between the nodes.   Clients use jabber for Windows with service discovery (cisco-...

Hi, I have installed Cisco jabber and tried to connect via vpn and it's not working. But it's working in same LAN. So, i thought there is a problem with firewall , but there is no blocking applied. Also I have registered CIPC via VPN and it's working...

Hi all, We have a situation where customer has separate networks for VoIP and data. Those networks are separated phisically, as well as logically. They bought Cisco UC solution(CUCM, CUC and IM&P v11) and want to use Cisco Jabber on computers. The pr...