Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hello i have a cisco ip phone module 7911 with a 2005 ios ... my  company's call manager is version 8 and it seems that it does not support that ip phones's ios version ... what can i do to the company's call manager to make ios 2005 operational with...

Hi, Is ther a way to customize the email template used by CER (Cisco Emergency Reponder) to send email Alerts on an event of a 911 call. Also The field Display Name which I think refers to the caller Display Name is empty, see example below:  EMERG...

Hi,  Is it possible to have the Jabber status turned to " in a meeting" without performing the exchange integration between IMP and exchnage. As Jabber takes most of the status from outlook, rather then going to exchange server for the status of a pe...

We are running Cisco Unified Communications Manager v 8.6.2.22028-1 and Cisco Unity Connection v 8.5.1ES65.13900-65 and need to upgrade our Windows Active Directory to 2008R2 functional level. Are there any compatibility issues between UCM 8.6 and/o...