Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone I wanted to know has anyone out there ever seen where the call history stops working for an entire office. I have an office where the call history stopped on the 18th of Dec and I've even swapped out phones and the call history still does...

Hello,   I am trying out the Courtesy Callback example and am running into an issue when trying to pass data back from the BilllingQueue to the CallbackEntry 'Queue' app.   In my BillingQueue app, I am setting the CVP Subdialog Return_01 element to: ...

We are upgrading our infrastructure from 9.X to 10.X and have a question on changing the NIC type after the upgrade. I have performed this on a Standalone ESXi node in the past without issues, but never when the hosts are registered to a Vcenter. I h...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,First, so we have what we call our "Employee Access Line" which gives the ability to our employees to be able to call an internal extension from outside the building by calling into a DID number. This Emp Access Line has a System Call Handl...

Hi All, CTI Route Points in the Call Manager which is used for CUE Autto Attendant always get unregistered status every time Call Manager perform a restart or scheduled shutdown/power on. Once the CUCM restarted, we cannot call the auto attendant ap...