Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good afternoon, We set up two queues in CUACA. The idea is that the calls enter in the first queue, then after some waiting if not answered, it will route in the second waiting queue. Is it possible to make the caller hearing the normal ring tone w...

Zarattini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, If I go to RTMT > Trace and Log Central > Collect Files (Callmanager)   so that I can grab trace files to drag into  Translator X,  would that have any impact on regular call processing on CUCM? I need to debug a call flow down to the...

Dear  I have cucm version 8.5 and unity connection version 8.5 and Cup Verizon 4.1 with ucss c220 m3s for each one with 3000 ucl for each one   I need to upgrade to version 11 . Do I need to new hardware or software to upgrade version 11 for each one...

Resolved! SIP SRST

Dear All Kindly i have an issue with enable srst it is not work , we try to enable SRST in router 2901 and router license is  License Type: EvalRightToUseLicense State: Active, In UseEvaluation total period: 8 weeks 4 daysEvaluation period left: 8 w...

SS_MO7722 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes