Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I'd like to share with you the following 'weird' behaviour which our customer is experiencing since quite few months: - from time to time (issue is not reproducible) some calls being forwarded land on wrong extensions. We thought immeditely...

Hi, I have a setup cuc 10.5 in cluster. whenever the internal user leaves a voicemail for other user, the other user tries to listen to voicemail then cuc says the caller name then play the message. However same is not working when the PSTN caller l...

Dear All Kindly i have an issue with enable srst it is not work , we try to enable SRST in router 2901 and router license is  License Type: EvalRightToUseLicense State: Active, In UseEvaluation total period: 8 weeks 4 daysEvaluation period left: 8 w...

SS_MO7722 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is the statement below still accurate or that can be done with CUCM 9.1 ??? "If phone A does not answer, you need to forward the call to phone B; if phone B does not answer, the call must go to the voicemail of phone B. This is not possible s...

Hello, Is the statement below still accurate or that can be done with CUCM 9.1 ??? "If phone A does not answer, you need to forward the call to phone B; if phone B does not answer, the call must go to the voicemail of phone B. This is not possible s...

Hey everyone, I have been trying to do a Cluster discovery on my current CUCM/UC 7.1.5 server. When I run the discovery it finishes saying "Completed, but with errors", it will show the version and the hostname, but the product says "UKNOWN". If I r...