Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, we are validating with a customer the possibility to virtualice a unified communications solution currently deployed in version CUCM 8.6.2.22900-9, the infrastructure for this solution is composed by nine unified communications manager, installe...

Hi, we are validating with a customer the possibility to virtualice a unified communications solution currently deployed in version CUCM 8.6.2.22900-9, the infrastructure for this solution is composed by nine unified communications manager, installe...

hii have cluster cuc integration with cucm 10.5 and i followed the configuration given by Ciscoi faced some problem:MWI ON/OFF not function (even when i dial directly the Number of MWI)i can't record greeting by media master interfaceplease find the ...

Hi.  My name is Andy Johnston and I’m a product marketing manager for Cisco Business Edition 6000.  I’m based in Reading, in the UK.  Over the next few days, a few colleagues and myself will be checking into the community to answer any questions you ...