Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are setting up a second language in our Unity Connection as we will have some French users on our system soon.  I have installed the new Locale files and now when I create a user I can see French as an option.  I have added some users and set thei...

I have an interesting issue which I am trying to work around. Our setup is the following: Internal extension: 2331 DID: 6305552331 We have to dial 9 for an external call from our Cisco phones. So, to make this easier to just press Dial on missed cal...

Welcome to this Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to ask questions about Cisco IM and Presence to Nagajothi Thangapandian and Sathishbabu Muthalagan. Ask questions from Monday November 2nd to Friday November ...

Hello, I have a problem with hunts. Scenario is ,I am getting coming calls from provider and I am translating it to an hunt pilot and sending calls to the phones configured in Line group. Those phones are call forwarding to Asterisk. I have configu...

S N by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes