Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm preparing for a upgrade and rehost of a CUCM 8.6 on a MCS7925 to 10.5 on UCS/BE7000.To make the migration easier, I'm upgrading the firmware on the CUCM 8.6 system to 9.4.2 for 8945, 7942, and 7962 IP phones from v9.2.1 and 9.2.2  prior to migrat...

kbyrd by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, I am trying to upload .wav files on CUC 10.5 but not successfull. I am finding different kind of errors like SSL, file format not Supported. Can any one tells me which is the best way to upload .wav files for my auto attendant. Please sha...

Senario: Made PSTN call from Cisco IP phone  through SIP PRI > We getting the Ring back >PSTN number not answered the call > Getting the announcement "Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please consult your directory and call again or ask your o...

Hi guys I recently upgraded CUCM to version 11.0 and left UCNx to version 10.5.Trying to sync users , i've found that AXL user on UCNx  was no longer connecting to CUCM reporting the "failed to send message to remote AXL server" Looking at CUCM trace...