Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear community,We are using Cisco Prime Collaboration PCA 10.6 Very Large. The problem is that the alarms are not displayed correctly under Alarm Details.Here's an example:Alarm ID                 2382787123Alarm Name           undefinedLast Updated ...

Hello All, I have a Presence Redundancy Group and I'm using persistent chat with PostgreSQL. Do I point my secondary CUPS server (backup) to the same PostgreSQL database or do I need to spin up another PostgreSQL database. With that in mind if I do c...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If it is Tuesday, it must be VCS to CUCM day!  Hello everyone, my name is Paul Depperschmidt.  I am Manager of Business Development in the Collaboration Business Unit.  A particular specialty in my efforts is helping everyone understand the possibili...

pdeppers by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Greetings all,One of our clients wants to block certain numbers from ringing her phone.She has been receiving fake calls from certain numbers (1 or 2) and she doesn't want to get calls from those particular #'s. If calls from that set of numbers come...

Bala Ji by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,      I have planned to upgrade CUCM from 5.1.3.2104-1 to 10.5.2. I`m doing "bridge" process upgrade and I need the patch software "cisco-ipt-k9-patch-es5.1.3.2104-1.tar.gz.sgn" for to have the same software version as the customer CUCM server...

delgadohu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes