Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am deploying Expressway Collaboration Edge consisting CUCM, IM & Presence, Expressway-C and Expressway-E.Calls within internal network is working fine. IP phones, Jabber, DX endpoints, and SX endpoints have no issue and can call each other with...

I'm experiencing a strange issue that I can find anything on-line about.  We have two CUC 8.6(1) servers.The Publisher CUC server stopped working.  From the Cluster Management page, the Server Status reflects "Secondary" for both servers.   Under Por...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am on 10.5(2).   I have several AA defined and in use.   This one just me stumped.  We recorded a Personal Greeting for a DN to notify callers that a facility (Site A) has merged into Site B.  The AA then xfers the call to the existing AA of the ot...

My CUCM & Unity clusters are with 8.6.2 Unrestricted in active version and 8.0.3 in inactive version. Now we are planning to upgrade it to 10.5 restricted version. Since the upgrade documents clearly saying UNRST to RST upgrade is not possible, I am ...

Hi there,I'm coming from the Tandberg world (TMS, VCS, etc) and currently working on implementing CUCM so that we can enable support for the DX70, DX80, etc...I have an issue with the way CUCM presents the Corporate directory to my endpoints (DX70(10...