Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

So, background is current phones on firmware 4.2.1 (79xx's) on CUCM ver 8.6 - this came as part of a device package I installed.Desire: Upgrade to CUCM ver. 10.5 and end up on the same phone firmware.Background: Using PCD for the upgrade from 8.6 to ...

So here is the current environment:CUCM Version 7.5 on MCS hardware, one PUB and 2 SUBS.Unity Version 5 on MCS hardware!  Windows based!UCCX Version 8.0 with two servers.2 MGCP PRI Gateways about 100 usersGoal - Move to UC hardware, VMware and Versio...

Hi, I am facing an issue when I make a call from jabber in softphone mode to another jabber client my call fails and using wireshark traces I see SIP2.0 503 Service Unavailable.I have followed the guide and was able to deploy it once before successfu...

Hello, we have a CUACS 10.6.0.1872. We have this issue: during a transfer, the call is not automatically held. We know that a parameter "Hold Call When Dial Pad is Active" existed in the old free Attendant Consoles (included in CUCM until version 7.x...