Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear community,I have stumbled across a strange behavior with Prime Collaboration 10.5.1 (and also with 10.6 after upgrading to it). When I want to have a look at the CDR report (Report -> Assurance Reports -> Interactive Reports -> CDR) without filt...

Igor Lukic by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ELM to PLM upgrade

Planning on upgrading CUCM, CUCX & CIMP v. 9.1.2 to 10.5.2. I've read through Cisco docs and am upgrade seems pretty straight forward except for the ELM to PLM upgrade. I was under the assumption that both CUCM and CUCX would go to grace period mode ...

Hello Community, I am interested on suggesting to my company Webex as a solution for Webcast and Remote Access and troubleshooting (similar to TAC).Which Webex Product (is it Webex Support Center?) provide remote-access to IT guy (let say me) to assi...

Resolved! CUC DRS

Hi Support CommunityI have been reviewing backups taken from CUC ( 4 clusters ) and I have read the Cisco docs but im still a little unclear on what the correct backup configuration is. Correct me if im wrong but backups on CUCM are configured on the...