Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, Kindly help me to fix the issue. H323 gateway with 2 E1 trunk with different DID ranges are displaying wrong caller ID . All ports of H323 GATEWAY is chooses for calls and that too the channel selection is circular. The outbound calls going t...

Hello,This may be something simple that I am overlooking but I just cannot seem figure it out...We have rolled out Collaboration Systems Release 10.5 with Prime Collaboration Provisioning 10.5 Standard in our lab for testing.  I got Provisioning setu...

I'm implementing BE6000 and now I should implement IM&Presence.I was wondering whether I should use the pre-installed 10.5.1.10000-9 or should I go with the newest 10.5.2.20000-1.The version of installed CUCM is 10.5.2.10000-5. Usually I avoid the la...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Discovered that SpeechView is sending out voicemail transcriptions to non-enabled users when a SpeechView enabled user sends a message to a distribution list.If a SpeechView enabled user sends an individual message to a non-enabled user, this is not ...

kdotten36 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a mobile connect feature configured.... 1. Calling party A2. Called Party B3. Remote Destination C Caller Calling A   ------------------>>> To B >>>>> Remote Destination C picks the call. It shows the the mobile number caller ID rather than t...