Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a customer who has been using Microsoft Exchange in their DC but now are moving to the free version off Office 365 in the cloud,  I have to get unity connection 8.6.2 to send the customer staff to their office 365 voicemail.  From what I have...

Hi,I have to move about 125 existing users from cucm integration to ldap as described in mac guide for CUC:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/user_mac/guide/7xcucmac105.html#wp1017196in general it works as described but:my te...

Hi Team,We are going to buy a new UCS C22 M3 and we want to install FireSIGHT Services (ASA with FirePower), my question is that in case we buy a new Blade UCS C22 M3, Does it contains default OS System like Windows, Linux or any other OS embebed nat...

Hello Is there a way to set all calls from the Auto Attendant in Cisco Unity Connection to be off-net and not on-net calls.I would like to use the CallManager "Forward no answer external" but all my external calls go through the Unity Connection AA a...