Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HelloI'm installing a new BE6K with version 10.5. I've see the the former ELM has been replaced by Prime License Manager and, as its precessor, it is installed automaically with Callmanager and Unity COnnection. I would like to install a standalone L...

I would like to understand the difference between Attempt sign in and sign in in Unity Connection.If I do a direct routing rule to attempt sign in and another routing rule directly to sign in, what would be the difference for the caller (inside calle...

liseboyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Would anyone know what the default password is for Prime License Manager. We migrated CUCM from v7 to 10.0. At the login, you get the link to prime license manager but so far not able to log in for license rehosting. Does anyone know the default a...

The IP Communications Business Unit (IPCBU) is pleased to make available Quick Calculator and Weather Forecast by Weatherbug applications for customer (restricted to IT Administrator) download via Cisco.com. These two fun and free "as is" application...

kimcneil by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

HiHas anyone come across below? If so any suggestions for workaround?  01, 2014 11:54 PDT   STATUS    The task has been scheduled.Oct 01, 2014 11:54 PDT     INFO     Export task action ID #154 with 1 node(s) scheduled.Oct 01, 2014 11:54 PDT  STATUS  ...