Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Line CSS

Hi EveryoneI'm creating CSS for the directory number settings for the line and I wanted someone to tell me if I'm configuring this correctly or not. For the line CSS I've created 4 CSS's Internal,Local,Longdistance, & International. I have the Intern...

Hello Team, As per your documentation it is possible to create a PseudoUser to associate to the phones that do not have users, being one of the methods the utilization of the option "manage endpoints"->"Endpoints without associated user". The problem...

Hi,I'm trying to understand if The Expressway-E can communicate with 3rd party Cloud based MCU's (Such as Blue Jeans) like the VCS-E can?All other solution requirements are met with the Expressway-C and Expressway-E solution.If the Expressway-E cant ...

Darren Lynn by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I got this line under [Thread 001], [14/07/12 11:12:45], [17 of 20] Configuration Settings Restore[Thread 001], [14/07/12 11:12:45], **** Configuration Setting Restore ****[Thread 001], [14/07/12 11:12:45],     Configuration settings to restore:156  ...

felixkhor by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes