Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have searched the Cisco site and there are tons of documents on how to configure the database for *nix installs.  I, unfortunately, am not skilled in that arena. I have downloaded and installed PostgreSQL on a Win2k8R2 server. I tried to interpret ...

How do you completely delete 150 phones and their associate DNs? All the phones are in the same device pool. I prefer BAT way.Version of the CUCM: 8.6.2Type of phones: 7962 phones - associated with the same device pool.Additinal questions: Is there a...

Hi all,I setup a new office in Los Angeles and since there's only a few people there we couldn't warrant a PRI. Their calls to the PSTN are going out through a PRI in the Irvine office.  Los Angeles has a 2821 ISR router with the usual DSCP 46 QoS e...

DEAR ALL EXPERTS; i newly installed and confirgured IM Presence 9.1. I am testing on android and iphone IM users are not connecting. It is showing invalid login. i have taken some screenshots of error...... jabber is working fine. IM is unable to log...

Home Lab – learning Presence CUCM 9CUPS 9 (not 8.6 as virtually all of the help and discussion forums, documents, etc are for)CUPC 8.6 (3 copies running on 3 different laptops)4 users configured in CUCM for Presence capabilitiesNo LDAP integration  C...

hi,i am running Cisco Unified Attendant Console Standard V10 (10.0.1.1208) in a evaluation mode.When I tried to logon, I get the following error:Invalid device detailsThe device number you have netered is not initialized: Do you want to continue? Yes...

i'm using Cisco Unified Real Time Monitoring Tool 8.92(002) running on CUCM 8.6.2.22900-09Under Cisco Locations, I have the ability to graph BandwidthAvailable and BandwidthMaximum.Is there a way I can see the actual Bandwidth Usage?

Hi,We have the latest Cisco Webex Connect Clients (7.1.1 Build 16597) in use in our company. With no obvious reason one of our employees now can't connect to Webex Connect getting the Error Message "An unknown error ocurred while connecting to the se...