Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

BE6K ver 8.6.2Client has a user who recently got married.  They changed her account information in Active Directtory to reflect her new last name. At that point CUCM shows her asDelete PendingLDAP Sync Status InactiveCUC showsLDAP User has been delet...

hello:we are unable to connect a  8945 to a far end MCU.We can phone another 8945, talk and see videoWe can phone a far end VTC system, talk and see videowhen we tr an MCU, we can't even connectMy far end partner has a polycom MCU running the latest ...

I have a contact service queue set up for our Help Desk.  My director wants to put in a way to quickly update system outage status.  Currently, we use x74357 as our line, which translates to the UCCX trigger.  I want to change that so it forwards aut...

Good afternoon,I have a customer who currently has CUCM 6.1 installed and wants to add new users to it.I was wondering if DLU´s are still orderable or if migration to newer releases is mandatory in order to add more phones?Thanks in advance.