Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi ,We need to discover  IP phones [3905, 6900 and 9951] in Prime Assurance 9.0.How do we do that? Is it that we need to manually discover or that can be automated ?After the licenses have been uploaded successfully, we get High End Multi Codec /High...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured Video Conference Bridge(IPVC-35xx) and call manager shows registration as "unknown" and ip address as "unknown".Even in Video MCU status to call manager is shown in red colour. Please let me know how to rectify this.Best Regards,...

giguruna by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following issue in question occurs after-hours.  I cannot test normal hours at the moment, but I assume the schedule is not the issue.  I'm hoping someone can explain why the following may occur.Background:We have a UC System Call Handler configu...

I am trying to carve out some bandwidth for intra-cluster communication for a Connection Subscriber at a remote location.  I have issued the command "utils cuc networking dscp on" at the CLI but do not see any DSCP 18 marked packets from Connection a...