Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Support,Users are not  able to login to the  webex/video Meeting place Version of Call Manager 7.1.5Version of Meeting place Video/webex.- 8.0.2.11Not able to login to meeting place. Error – “Login not available because of a system error. Please...

Hi, I´m facing an issue with a cisco ip phone 7941, registered on a CUCM 8.5.I have deleted the device from the CUCM, and also deleted the directory numbers asociated to this phone.Now i want to use this device to another user, with another directory...

Good afternoon, I have an issue with my UC560, with sending voice mail to email, I configure the smtp and did a test using 10.1.10.1 login page and I receive an email with no problems, the issue is that when I add the users to rece...

Hello,we have CUCM 6.0.1.2121-1 and we have and use hunt groups. For unknown reason, one hunt group stops working. I've checked everything and all settings are correct. But when I try to call to corrupted hunt group phone said me "address not in use"...

Albik1919 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have just created a new 10.0.0.97023-5 Call Manager for our in house dev testing in which one of the area's we focus on is AXL Connections. However I have just noticed that although the service claims to be up and running when browsing to ht...