Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

There is a scenario in our network wherein phones connected to Vegastream gateway and registered as Third party SIP phones in the unified call manager are experiencing huge noise while communicating with cisco 7985 video phones while on other cisco p...

noc mcc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Found a helpful thread here about how to get Caller ID working when forwarding a call.Given this scenario -User A has an phone number of  555-555-1234User A forwards his IP Phone to 555-555-1212.When User B 555-555-9876 calls User A at 555-1234, the ...

Resolved! UCCX CAD

HI all,one of the cutomer contact center is running in uccx 7.0(1). the Agents are using CAD to answer the calls.this cutomer wants ,after the conversation with the caller,when the agent press "end call button" on the CAD,it should  redirect to a ...

I'm not sure what I have configured wrong but when someone reaches one of our auto attendant call handlers and accesses the dial by name directory it always transfers the call straight to voicemail as opposed to ringing the user's extension. Please a...

tjackson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After working for a month, my CUCIMOC client stopped working, The message i got is: "Cisco UC has stopped working" the details are:Description:Stopped workingProblem signature:Problem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: cucimoc.exeApplication Ve...