Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a instance of Prime collaboration provisioning manager integrated into Prime Assurance. The issue I have is any device i try to add , i get the message that the device exists(in this case the primary servers in my UC cluster...

Hi guys,I am installing an Unity CXN 9.1.1.20000-5 everything is working fine , but when I want to change the default user locale from English to Spanish , the Spanish doesnt appear .Could someone tell me if there is a problem with this Locale?Thanks...

We have an environment where all 5 sites are connected by fiber. Every building has POTS lines, and NO PRI / T1 is present. I am deploying 2901 voice gateways at each site for SRST purposes, and creating route groups for outbound calls to spill over ...

Not sure if this has already been addressed ( if so, maybe someone could point me to that thread), but here's my concern(s):After importing all our users from our Unity 7 to our Unity Connection 8.6, I noticed that their LDAP status was set to "Do no...