Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I've had a bit of a search and not found even a mention of this anywhere - nevermind even someone else wanting to do this (unless I've just completely been searching for the wrong terms).Anyway - we use Live Record with CUC 8.0(2) integrated to CU...

Dear support community,                   I have one ipcc 7 server running on top of windows 2003 sp2. Today I try to log in into the history reports utility and I got this error: "Failed to establish connection with web server. Pl...

Anyone know when the next version of CUEAC or Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition or whatever the heck they  are calling it now is coming out?      I'm trying to decide if I should tough things out and wait for the next version or to d...

spm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to register our 8961 Cisco IP Phone to register to the CUCM 7.1.3 but it doesn't seem to appear in the list of the phones supported. Upon further research, we found out that it is actually a SIP Phone. We tried registering it as a SIP ...

tunesmith by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes