Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have been given the task to upgrade our cisco meeting place sever version 8.0.1.3 on both the app server and web sever.We have a valid UCSS and I would like to go to version 8.5 Is this something I can order via PUT or can I download one...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running CUCM 8.6.2 in a virtualized environment.Is it possible to create a list of ip endpoints ( read iIP phones) and their status? Looking for a CSV file that can be reviewed and action taken on unknown and or unregistered devices. It's fine...

geyerjh1 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All;     Good day   The inbound calls to our call center is drop after putting it on hold or transfer the call to another agent. The MOH file is playing till 21 sec only then call drop . the agent cant resume the call again. The MOH file is runn...

Hello Community,I want to buy one BE6000 and additional VCS Expressway vmware application. Then I'm going to deploy VCS Control vmware application and VCS Expressway vmware application on this BE6000. Also I plan to place this BE6000 in the DMZ.Pleas...

Resolved! CUAC 9.0.1.20

I've installed CUAC 9.0 Premium Edition (standalone). Connection test to CUCM 9.1 is successful. I've created a Queue Device Group with CTI Gateway Devices, Service Devices and Park Devices. As soon as I sync with CUCM, it displays the following mess...

Hi All,I have configured CVP courtesy callback. Call is coming to callback number and call connected with agent .I have configured EWT for only one skill group. Now I need to calculate proper EWT for multiple skillgroups.To calculate EWT for ACTV ski...