Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

İ    configurated end user  and  device-phone configuration  but  they dont changeif i  give  examplex user phone number 100y user phone number  200 then  i change phone numbers of    x and  y  user   and  i see   x user number 200 and  y user numbe...

agbturk46 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Would need some help regarding an issue that we have. We have 2 Unity connection servers and when we try to start the Cisco Serviceability Reporter nothing happens, the service stays deactivated. Looking into the event logs in only shows the f...

Hi, for some users in Unity Connection there is the option of Web Application available but for others such option do not show up in the drop down menu.  I need to change the Web Application password for those users, but the Web Appl is not there.tha...

Dear All,I have provision the 4 hard-disk(300 each disk space) in RAID-5 as VMware environment.Requirement:  Using UCS 210m2 physical server As per below mention provision for CUCM 9.1 / Meetingplace / IM & Presence and ELM server.1>  VMware 1:  CUCM...

Dear All,I have provision the 4 hard-disk(300 each disk space) in RAID-5 as VMware environment.Requirement:  Using UCS 210m2 physical server As per below mention provision for CUCM 9.1 / Meetingplace / IM & Presence and ELM server.1>  VMware 1:  CUCM...