Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, In my lab scenario i have left everything to default. No regions defined other then default. Now i have registered 2 ip phones and when i click on their "?" symbol, the codec i saw was G729. Then i created region and assigned codec (or max ba...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Occasionaly users report no audio when making calls on their CIPC phones over a VPN Connection. The only difference I see between a working phone and non-working, is the non-working CIPC has an IPv6 address assigned. The same CIPC phone works one day...

dannoofWI by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Just wanted to let you know UCMS 8.6 is available in August to support Cisco Unified Communications 8..6. Order UOM, USM, UPM and the MON bundle now.  Order USSM and the Suite bundle starting on August 25.You can find the data sheet a...

jiwhitte by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a lab environment and am having a strange problem on it. I have CUCM 8.6 with a Unity SIP integration. I have set up users in CUCM and users in Unity. When I call from one extension to another and send the call to voicemail, I get the m...