Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6000 on B-Series Blades

TimRaphael
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We want to host our UC applications (UCM, CUC, CUP, UCX, ACS etc.) for a 180 seat company in our provider's data centre. Is there a way we can purchase the BE6000 without the C-Series server or is the bundle the only way? If not, I assume, we have to purchase a full UCM and CUC licence along with the licences for the other applications? Our provider has Cisco UC compliant blades in a UCS chassis for hosting Cisco UC.

Thanks in advance!

Tim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

BE6K is the entire bundle which includes the C-series, so you cannot purchase it for B-series as far as I know.

Licensing for separate applications is not whole lot different as you can purchase either CUWL licenses which bundle multiple apps or UCL which gives you CUCM/Presence licenses and then all you add is voicemail licenses.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

BE6K is the entire bundle which includes the C-series, so you cannot purchase it for B-series as far as I know.

Licensing for separate applications is not whole lot different as you can purchase either CUWL licenses which bundle multiple apps or UCL which gives you CUCM/Presence licenses and then all you add is voicemail licenses.

HTH,

Chris

Tim,

Chir is correct BE6K is sold as a bundle, comes with UCS C220M3 only. Plus with this you get a starter licenses for 25 CUCM and Voicemail licenses which is dirt cheap as compared to UCL or CUWL licenses for same qty.

This is a bundled to make it comercially competetive.

Regards,

Nirmal Joshi

Pls rate helpful posts.