Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6K running applications how to tell?

bola1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have a customer that is remote and I need them to send me the details of their BE6K server: all installed apps, BE6K hardware specs, licenses installed, etc. We are looking at turning on CCX and I want to be sure what they have running on what type of server, etc. In order to know what they will need to buy or not buy for this phase.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

jarias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@adebola

BE6K hardware specs … get the raw HW specs from CIMC on the UCS C220 / C200 of the appliance and compare with the Small / Small Plus TRC BOMs at https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/virtualization/collaboration-virtualization-hardware.html#bom .

(or if they have SN#, TAC or other Cisco can look up)

Installed apps … probably have to use vSphere Client and look in VMware screens for installed VMs. You could then draw everything up in www.cisco.com/go/vmpt.

Licenses … depends on which apps/versions you find. E.g. 11.x apps some of the licenses will be in PLM on UCM VM, but others you’ll have to check the VM of each app for their licenses.

-james

Good day,

I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me (nwoomiakouvi4@gmail.com) for the full details.

Have a nice day,

Nwoomi Akouvi.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: