Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6KS phone support chart

Hello Friends,

Cisco BE6KS regarding there are very less information are there i have to quoted BE6KS for customer but because of less information i am not able to quote him which phones will support if higher end phones are supporting than what about the license.

While preparing BOQ from CCW i have not seen any license part like that so by default BE6KS support 150 users.

Please share if do you any compatibility matrix chart with BE6KS and phones.

Regards

Laxminarayan

6 Replies 6

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Laxminarayan,

You can use any IP phone models with BE6K S.There is nothing like BE6KS only supporting higher end IP phones.

BE6000S is an application bundle for 150 users , Cisco 292V router and 5 Pre-installed applications.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Thanks for your quick response and i have one more doubt.

One of my client is having two offices in different geographical location and between there both office they have VPN or MPLS network connectivity they want between this both office they will have a only voice communications.

I have proposed them for BE6KS office A have some 20 users and office B have 20 users BE6KS will be placed at office A and phones will be registered on this but between this both office they will be not using any PSTN PRI/BRI for voice communications it will be on VOIP calls.

Customer asked me to give a solution between this both office FAX also as to work on VOIP is it possible with out any trunk/analog line?

If suppose customer provide me a trunk/analog line for FAX than i have to quote for ATA 190 but most probably customer will not provide a trunk/analog line they want this communications for there some top management guys so now one can interfere on there calls.

Please suggest a solution.

Thanks

Laxminarayan

Hi Laxminarayan,

You need to have PSTN connectivity for sending /receiving faxes .So, you need to have either ATA190 or can go for Fax over IP solution .

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Thanks once again for your input.

can u elaborate in details like i am not using PSTN line, than the IP connectivity if connect with ATA adapter than from with adapter to fax but to register the ATA PSTN is not required if it works on VOIP connectivity with FAX.

Can you share the some diagram or any of the documents for me it will be very helpful to me to deploy at site.

Regards

Laxminarayan

Hi Laxmi,

what u have said for ATA regsitration is correct but to recieve or send faxes to outside world, u need PSTN connectivity on Router.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Once again thanks for your support.