Views
Helpful
Replies

Broken Phoneload 9.2.3 on CCO?

zedat-voice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i just wanted to confirm if anybody else get's a "bad md5" error when trying to install the yesterday released phoneload 9.2.3 for the cisco ip-phones 8900 and 9900 series. Tried the released phoneload for 8961 and 9971 IP-Phones and downloaded them several times. Phoneload 9.2.2SR works fine on the first try.

Kind regards,

Vasco

3 Replies 3

priorityit
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem as well my friend.  I'm on the phone with TAC and will let you know the outcome.

priorityit
Level 1
Level 1

The hash value was created under a different file name so if you change your filename to  cmterm-9971.9-2-3-27.cop.sgn, it should match.  This is from TAC.  And the issue may be resolved before you get this, so try the latest file on CCO before doing this.

Vasco and priorityit,

I'm glad you found your way to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC). That is exactly the right place for this type of problem. This Community is not staffed by technical support personnel best trained to answer these types of questions.  In the future, you might also try the Cisco Support Community for reporting technical support issues as that is run by TAC, as well. https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: