I recently configured CUBAC 3.1.10 with 2 CTI ports so internal and external calls could be routed through each respectively. The 2 lines work for about a week but now the second Queue DDI gives a busy tone any time call is forwarded to it or dialed. The first one still works fine and there has been no major change on the CUCM nor the CUBAC itself. I checked the synchronization and seems fine.
We only heard db replication issue and has long being synched, please what could be responsible for this and what is the way out?
Firstly, here is the ideal call flow for AC call routing:
PSTN/Internal device --> CTI route point (Queue #) --> CTI port (Gateway device) --> Operator picks the call --> transfer, hold or park (using CTI devices namely, Service and Park devices)
Now, if you have created the CTI ports to receive incoming calls to AC, then we should follow the above correct structure for call routing, by creating route points as Queue and CTI ports for traversing the call further. (please confirm)
However, if fast busy tone is being heard for one queue and other is working fine, we might check a couple of things on Call Manager.
1) What is the status of Tomcat service on the server where the CTI devices are registered? (utils diagnose test would help in this case but depends on CUCM version you are using - as CM 6 does not have utils dignose test command)
2) Can we test by restarting Tomcat service (utils service restart Cisco Tomcat) and CTI manager service (thorugh GUI - Serviceability) after hours?
2) If you have tried deleting and recreating the Queue again?
3) Is the problematic CTI device registered? If yes, please check the region configuration between calling and called devices.
4) Make sure you have G722 codec disabled through enterprise parameters.
5) What is the Call Manager version you are using?
After verifying the above steps, we can isolate if the issue is with Call Manager (generally CTI) services or if there is a configuration issue.
QuestionGood morning. I am looking for the equivalent of the System Manager Guide Supplement for the SS7INNIC as found on the UCCE CallRouter. Specifically, There should be a table for the EMSUserData Mapping so I can drill down on specific informati...
Hello guys,As I have read the Facebook messenger could integrate with UCCX to handle chat as webchat support,. there is a webhook on Facebook that instructed us to write the CCP URL with HTTPS as a Callback URL after writing the tokens from UCCX to FB and...
You can use the CLI command 'show risdb query sip' to check the status of SIP Trunks on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM, CUCM).
admin:show risdb query sip
----------- SIP Information -----------
Number of SIP entries: 1