cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CALL CONNECTOR Problem PLS!

k.velinov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, We have installed Call Connector server and Clients.My problem is that in outlook all numbers has a international prefix with "+" and actualy my click to dial doesn't work.I made in the server rule to transform the dialed number but this rules thoes not work ?!?Why ?How i can use this transform rules ?Now when i try to dial it dial the digits without outside code "9" and starts directly with digits after the plus sybol.Please help Me :) !

7 Replies 7

chadlincoln
Level 3
Level 3

What version of call connector are you using?

CallConnector Server 1.00.0000

ccPopup 1.4.0.52

The server is 1.00 and the client is 1.4. Why the mismatch? The current version is 1.5.0.23. I would upgrade to that version since they've worked out a lot of bugs, especially for Vista.

hah , man i'm trying exactly with vista.

Is this transform rule will work in 1.5 ?

Is the client takes transformation and dialing rules from the server ?

We just upgraded a client to version 1.5.0.23 and it fixed every single problem we were having with Vista. I'm not saying that it will fix your problem, but I would upgrade the client and server both to 1.5.0.23 and then try. At a minimum, I'd at least have the client be the same version as the server.

10x.May be after hour i will have a 1.5 version and will install it .I hope this issue to be fixed. Thank you very much for fast reply.After the thes i will post the result.

UCC 1.5 work OK . There is help in witch one is writen that the transformation rules are used only for SNR function.For prefixes and etc. use local modem config.

Only problem at this moment is that don't make a lookup for names when I dial or answer incoming call the name of the person is aways Unknow.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: