I am using DID numbers for users and CUCM 8.6. Call forwarding issue exist, if call comes from outside whether its an international call or the local country call to the DID number lets suppose 22223333, on this Phone/DN we the set the forwarding to some outside mobile number lets suppose 99999999. Call don't go to mobile. But when I set the forwarding number to some internal no. i.e 4444 ( Having DID 22224444) it will go. There is some option called Hairpinning, but I am not sure how to enable this.
What trunk type are you using (sip, PRI, FXO)?
We'll need to see output of the debug.
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App
I just want to infrom you that call goes to mobile, if it is dialled from the calling number which comes in the range of DID, but its not working If someone from outside call to that number that call don't go to forwarded number, as there is search I did, which is called hairpining, I am not really sure how to turn this on, as I have heared about it that this is diabled by default to avoid toll free long distance charges, hope this help, thank you.
As you mentioned that the direct call to the cell phone works but the forwarded call doesnt, I suspect an issue with the redirecting information/ Diversion header in the SIP Invite sent out.
To be able to isolate the issue, please provide the following details.
1. Call flow (eg: Provider -> SIP -> GW-> SIP-> CUCM (IP Phone configured with CFA) ->SIP -> GW-> SIP -> Provider)
2. Running config and IOS version of the gateway.
3. Debugs for a test call from the gateway (debug ccsip messages, debug voice ccapi inout)
4. Test call details (Calling, called party number, forwarded to)
You can also try to make the following changes if this is a test lab.
1. Specify an Enternal Phone Number Mask on the called party which is configured to forward the call to PSTN.
2. Select the 'Calling party presentation' to 'Last Redirect External' on the SIP trunk.
3. Uncheck "Redirect Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound" on the SIP Trunk.
4. Save and reset the SIP Trunk.
Jagpreet Singh Barmi
Hi Jagpreet Singh Barmi and all, sorry for late reply I kind of busy with some other things,
. Call flow Internal No(not comes in a range of DID -> SIP -> GW-> -> CUCM -> extension(on which forwarding is made to Mobile2) -> GW -> SIP -> Mobile2 ( It should be like, may be I am wrong)
. Version 15.1(4)M4
. 2000 Calling( Not comes in our DID range) a scenario for also If call comes from outside may be any mobile or landline number, Called 8599(comes in our range and callforwarding to mobile 97312044
. Debugs attached