Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forwarding to Auto Attendant CTI Route Point

Hi,

We have configured an auto attendant with an extension XXXX, and created an CTI route point with same extension.

we have an operator phone with extension YYYY, whenever Operator gets a call, if its not answered by Operator, the call should get forwarded to auto attendant extension XXXX, where it plays our customized greetings which is not happening.

Instead of playing auto attendant Greetings, it plays " Hello, cisco unity connection messaging system, from a text tone telephone you may dial an extension at any time"

Configuration CUCM -- SIP Trunk -- CUC and in CUC -- Port Group -- Integration Method SCC

Regards
MAC       

Regards MAC
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thats expected because CUC by default uses the original called number to route to a mailbox. Configure a VM profile to hardcode the DN you want, or use call routing rules in CUC

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thats expected because CUC by default uses the original called number to route to a mailbox. Configure a VM profile to hardcode the DN you want, or use call routing rules in CUC

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

I have used call routing rules in CUC and it worked well, thanks a ton

Regards
MAC

Regards MAC

Hi Jaime,

After changes in CUC we have encountered an issue, it is effected to all the VOIP calls. For example, when i call any extension and if they are not picking the call it is going to Call Handler.

I wanted to configure it to for only to the Operator extension not to all.

CUC - Call Routing - Direct Forwarding - Send call To - Call Handler

Please let me know if i have configured it in right way

Regards

MAC

Regards MAC