Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handler for Interview at unity Connection 8.6

john_lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My customer plan to using the Unity Connection to do an interview handler. Here is customer requirement, when call in vocie mail pilot number, recording play, such as press 1 for HR(it will route to specify extension), press 2 for Finance(it will route to specify extension) and so on.

I test the requirement at my lab, but it not work. In my lab setup as below:-

Create a Direct routing rules for pilot number, then it will route to call handler and I change the caller input, 1 for HR and 2 for Finance, and at there i had specify the extension number. After I press, i saw it can not route to what I want.

I need your help to let me know it can be done or not? if yes, can you guide me or give me some sapmle.

Thank you.

Regards,

John

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just configure the caller input to transfer to whatever you need, that's pretty much it.

If you want to send them to another call handler, attempt transfer to that call handler, if you want an interview handler, select it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for your consult. It work now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: