Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handler transfer to internal extensions: some work, some don't

Joshua Engels
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys,

I recently setup a toll free number that rings a call handler.  That Call handler is setup so that customers can call in and enter their parties extension number.  I have a group of newly added 2500 extensions that for some reason, my call handler cannot transfer to.  So for example: Call Handler 4005 can transfer to extension 4535 but it cannot transfer to extension 2505.  Where should I begin looking?  CSS/Partitions?

Thanks,
Josh           

2 Replies 2

Joshua Engels
Level 1
Level 1

Something to add:  For some reason, when I check the following in Unity Connection, it now transfers the calls.  What I don't understand is this:  The numbers are indeed associated to users in Unity Connection as well as Publisher.  Thoughts?

Hello Joshua,

When you state "The numbers are indeed associated to users in Unity Connection as well as Publisher", do you mean that those users exist in the Unity Connection database with the desired extensions?

If not I believe this is working as expected and the checkmark is the workaround. By any chance did you hear previously "your call cannot be completed as dialed" ?

-Regards

(|avi|)