cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 10.5 Virtual

MCH1975
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in need of assistance in obtaining a part number to get software support for 2 virtual instances of Call Manager 10.5.  There are about 500 users at the company. We have some configuration issues and we need to renew our support on Call Manager so that we can get some assistance from Cisco. Any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies 3

jarias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Typically, Unified Communications Manager is licensed via a “user license” for either User Connect Licensing (UCL) or Unified Workspace Licensing (UWL), with TAC support and version upgrade entitlement on that licensed software covered by a software contract variously referred to as SWSS or ECMU. Other situations exist but this is the most common.

If you already had licenses with a contract, are you able to access www.cisco.com/go/ccw<http://www.cisco.com/go/ccw> with your CCO ID?

That will let you access “CCW-R” to check contract existence/status, and if expired what needs to be renewed to turn back on TAC support .

Cisco or partner account team has access if you don’t.

Thank you for the reply. I am able to access CCW-R, but the contract doesn't show up. It shows our current support contracts for various hardware, but not for Call Manager. Our ECMU, I suppose it would be SWSS now, has been expired for quite some time. Our partner cannot give us a SKU to renew the SWSS with TAC support. They instructed us to contact Cisco. We did, and they were able to confirm that support on the contract had expired.  I suspect that there was a break down in communication with our partner and that they should be able to get us the part number to renew support.

Got it. Sounds like you’ve engaged the right people.

-james

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: