Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call Manager 4.2 - translation pattern

Hi,

we have a call manager 4.2 version and now there are 50 MSN numbers purchased for the extensions. I have created translation patterns and inbound calls to the MSN numbers are directly coming on to the extension. But when an outbound call is made from the extension, the call still goes as the board number not the msn number configured in translation pattern.

Is there anything I have to check other than translation patterns?

Please let me know your feedbacks on the same.

Regards

Sajin

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check if you have configured 'External Phone Number Mask' on the Directory number configuration. If yes, make sure that 'Use External Phone Number Mask' on the Route pattern is checked.

HTH

Manish

I have checked that as well. It is already checked on the translation pattern. But still it is not working.

Regards

Sajin.

What is the complet call flow?

Manish

Outbound call does not go through this TP, and to send specific caller ID you need to set the DID as "external phone number mask" on the DN, and then ensure your route patterns or route list has "use external phone number mask" checked.  If you have all this and call is still going out with incorrect DID, then you need to see what the GW is attempting to send out, assuming you have a PRI circuit, post "debug isdn q931" and let us know what you expect to see.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: