cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 7.1.3 BLF SD Not working!!!!

Steven Howard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I can not get the 'busy lamp field speed dials' to work within User device profiles. I have set it up directly on the phone and can see it works fine, but as soon as i do the same thing on the UDP the speed dial icon appears but it doesnt monitor if the other user is on the call. I am testing this using my phone and a collegues.

The profiles are set up correctly with correct templates, seems a bit strange.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Steve

6 Replies 6

kking2008
Level 1
Level 1

Are you sure the Subscribe calling search space is set appropriately?  That's commonly overlooked.  It needs to be set with a CSS that has rights to call your internal extensions at a minimum.  No need to allow outside dialing of course.

Hi

yes this has been set and it works...but the problem is with the UDP - When i log in with a profile and set the BLF SD the monitoring element does not work.

It should be dead easy to set up on the UDP and all other functions work correctly.

If all else fails might do a lassic re-boot to pub/sub.

Cheers

Steve

to rule out if this is a bug with 7.1.3 - could any of you guys try and replicate this? It shouldnt take more than

2minutes....just add a directory number to the blf sd on the UDP. (might have to modify button layout within the UDP)

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi Steve,

did you ever find if this was a bug with 7.1.3?  I have exactly this problem at the moment with BLF use within UDPs.

Thanks

Jen

jamespatnode
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have this problem as well, but one of the things i have noticed is the physical phone button template must support BLF on the button also.

It is like the UDP is not fully taking control.

I tried 2 lines, 4 BLF on all my udp and all of my phones..

Hi Guys,

Have a look at this post :

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2003394

Enjoy !!!