cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call manager 9.x, LDAP and Home Cluster (2 cluster deployment)

richard Beck
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have two clusters setup and I am importing all users into both clusters from MS AD. When the users are imported they are automatically set to that cluster as "home cluster". This is causing issues (as one would expect) since the cluster and ILS cant determine where they belong. Any ideas on how to work around this? Dont all users have to be "downloaded" into the call managers so UDS will have all users?

how do I keep the LDAP download from marking them as "home cluster" on both clusters?

Thanks

RB

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll need to uncheck the home cluster option as necessary if you want this to work, you can use BAT for that purpose.

I'm assuming you mean you want to use UDS, then yes, only local and LDAP users who are active, will also be accesible via UDS.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

But why is call manager 9x marking them "home cluster" automatically? We do not have any Feature Group Templates created. I am downloading several thousand users into each cluster. Out of those users we only have about 1500 using jabber. I would rather "check" the users in the cluster manually vs having to uncheck several thousand users.