Helpful
Replies

Call Manager and UCCX trigger strangeness

otn-cco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm running Call Manager 6.1 and UCCX 5

An odd situation has arrisen where intermittantly, calls from what so far seems to be internal extentions only to UCCX application triggers results in a good 15 seconds of silence before the call connects.    I have rebooted both the CCM servers and UCCX.    I have not been able to pinpoint the problem in any trace logs.  There have been no recent changes that i'm aware of to have caused this..

If I have not called a trigger DN for some time, maybe a hour or so I will get the 15 seconds of silence.. If I then call straight back it always works immediately.. Weird..

Any thoughts appreciated.

Matt.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Do you get 15 seconds of silence with seconds couting up on the handset display?

Or 15 seconds of not a lot happening at all?

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Do you get 15 seconds of silence with seconds couting up on the handset display?

Or 15 seconds of not a lot happening at all?

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Nothing happening at all..  Its not always 15 seconds but usually in between 10-15.

All system resources seem fine along with network, dns etc..

Matt

Hi

What I'm getting at is:

- If you see seconds counting up, then you are connected to the far end (i.e. UCCX). So UCCX is delaying for some reason, and you need to look at the logs or a script debug to see what is going on.

- If you don't see anything for 15 seconds (and if you do a reactive debug on the server and nothing happens until the 15 seconds are up and you are hearing things on the phone) then there is probably an overlap on your dial plan. Export the whole thing from the drop down menu in Route Plan Report in ccmadmin and post it back here....

Regards

Aaron

This did turn out to be a dial plan overlap..

thanks for you assistance.

Matt

No problem... glad to hear it's fixed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: