cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager

Aimen2016
Level 1
Level 1

I configure ldap on both side CUCM & AD,CUCM synced all domain users but dose not show up them 

I made sure all users already exist on cucm but dose not show them up 

Need your help guys

4 Replies 4

Iā€™m sorry but what you wrote does not make any sense. Would you mind to please rephrase it and try to be as specific as you can. If applicable please also add screenshots of what youā€™re seeing to make it clearer.

Response Signature

dear 

Thanks for your reply. Regarding to our Call manager Issue I explain the following:

1-I configured the LDAP correctly on the call manager

2-I did the full sync but no Domain users was retrieved from The AD

3-Under section of find users on Call Manager nothing showing up 

4-I restart Dirsync many times but still same issue 

5-I installed "Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool 11.5" and I checked the log file of Dirsync and I found all users occurs in the log 

6-I checked again the Call Manager still same Issue "nothing shown up under end users

I hope the above information was clear 

Please provide a screenshot of the LDAP directory configuration and also for your search for end users.

It could also be good to install a LDAP browser on a PC and configure it to use the same credentials as you have configured for CM. If that canā€™t connect with your AD you would have an idea what is wrong. Have you checked and verified your configuration against this document? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/215437-configure-cucm-for-secure-ldap-directory.html?referring_site=RE&pos=1&page=https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/ad...

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: