Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Studio 8.5 CVP Subdialog Return Issue

This may be a bit of a newbie issue with Call studio but I am having trouble returning data from a call studio application back to ICM.  I am running a simple application that records an audio file.  I want to bring the auto-generated filename back to ICM so I can then map it to a global variable and use it in another script to play the file.

The audio is recording fine and I am using {Data.Element.Record_01.filename} in the CVP subdialog return element settigns to try and retieve this filename.  I have tried adding it to Caller input setting and all of the External VXML variables but cannot retieve it in ICM.   In ICM I am setting a peripheral variable to the value of user.microapp.caller_input.  I have also tried setting  it to  FromExtVXML[0] but the variable is always empty so it looks like it is not being returned from teh call studio applciation.

I then tried it using a RequestICMLabel element.  When I used this elemens I could see in the activity log that the variables were being populated with the filename but having read other posts I belive that the RequestICMLabel starts a new call so doesn't return this data to the same script so I am not sure  how to access it.

I am running a CVP Comprehensive call flow model on UCCE 8.5

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Sorry I realised I have posted this in the wrong area so wil move it to contact centre

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: